Reports make it easy to keep an eye on revenue, work in progress, customers, and more! All paid Kickserv plans have access to over 20 default reports that are preloaded and ready to run.
Our default reports are divided into three sections, which we will cover in this article:
Sales and Marketing
Here is where you'll find reports that track revenue, customers, sales activity, and marketing expenses. You can also run sales reports based on tags for services, Jobs, and charge items. Choose between Summary reports for a general overview or a Detailed report for a closer look.
Here are the Sales and Marketing reports that come prebuilt in Lite plans and above:
- Marketing Sources: Summary
- Find out how much money you make per marketing source in an overview.
- Marketing Sources: Detail
- Find out how much money you make per marketing source with details.
- A list of your customers.
- Customer Marketing
- See how your customers are finding you.
- Revenue By Service: Summary
- Find out how much money you make per service in an overview.
- Revenue By Service: Detail
- Find out how much money you make per service with details.
- Revenue by Tag: Summary
- Find out how much money you make on jobs by how they're tagged in an overview.
- Revenue by Tag: Detail
- Find out how much money you make on jobs by how they're tagged with details.
- Revenue by Charge Type: Summary
- Find out how much money you make per job charge type in an overview.
- Revenue by Charge Type: Detail
- Find out how much money you make per job charge type with details.
- Sales Activity
- Follow the lifecycle of sales per technician
Here you can track expenses, productivity rate, and see what Jobs have been completed.
Here are the default Work reports:
- Delivery Rate
- See your delivery rate and per call average.
- Print an agenda for your employees.
- Jobs Completed
- A full report on all completed jobs.
- A list of completed jobs expenses.
- Expenses By Tech
- A list of completed jobs expenses by technician.
- Expenses By Vendor
- A list of completed jobs expenses by vendor.
- Productivity (Per Employee)
- Track employee contributions to your bottom line.
- Productivity (Summary)
- Find your top performers.
Here you'll find the reports for payments, customer balance, employee timecards and more.
Here are the Finance reports:
- Account Aging
- See balances by date, summary for 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, 90+ days, and complete jobs ordered by invoice date.
- Customer Balances
- Shows you how much is owed by customer and by job.
- View your recorded payments by date.
- Sales Tax By City
- Get what taxes you owe by city parameters.
- Sales Tax By Tax Code
- Get what taxes you owe by tax code parameters.
- Report showing how many hours worked for pay period by employee.
If you're interested in creating custom reports for your business, check out our Custom Reports article, a feature available for Standard plans and above.