Do you have a weekly meeting or other recurring event that you need to block off work time for? Here's one way to do it.
- Let's say you have a staff meeting every Monday at 8 am. Create a service (Settings > Services) and call it "Staff Meeting".
- Create a new, "virtual" contact for internal use only. Name it something like "Office Use" to make it clear what it's for. Even better, name it after the location of the meeting, like, say, "Conference Room".
- Create a new job and select the "Staff Meeting" service. Use "Monday Morning Meeting" for the description if you like.
- On the details page for the new job, go to the Schedule section and click the Schedule Work button. Enter the date and time of the meeting (Monday at 8 am). Click Add Task.
- Click Repeat this job and choose Weekly. Click Save.
That's it! You now have a meeting blocked off on your calendar.
You might even consider using our work tags to filter jobs like this out of your custom reports.