What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about you and your business during registration.
- We collect and aggregate information on which web pages users of Kickserv access.
- We may automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a Kickserv web page. This data may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
What do we do with this information?
All collected information is used to improve the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- If you use an affiliate code on signup we share your customer name and the price of your monthly subscription plan with the affiliate.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Kickserv, its account or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may transfer information about you if Kickserv, Inc. is acquired or merged with another company with the express purposes of using that information by the acquiring party to continue delivering to you the services you had purchased as well as to market the acquiring party’s additional products and services to you.
We work with other relevant technology partners to deliver best-of-breed offerings that we think might help your business. If you approve, we will share your information with our technology partners to deliver special offers and information regarding their products and services. You have the option to opt out of our partnership marketing at any time.
Although Kickserv owns or leases the servers, data storage, databases and all rights to the application, you retain the rights to your data and we will never sell or share your data with a third party or contact your clients directly. We greatly respect the privacy of our accounts, and the privacy of their data.
How We Collect and Use Personal Information (NEW)
We may collect and store information, including personally identifiable information (such as your name, company, postal address or email address) or other information which you voluntarily supply to us while on our Site. Some examples of this type of information include information that you electronically submit when you contact us with questions, information that you electronically submit when you complete an online registration form to access and use certain features of our Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
We also collect, through a variety of technologies and practices, and store non-personally identifiable information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer's or device's connection to the Internet or the Site, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie" to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. This Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as "transparent GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
If you want to limit the non-personally identifiable information that is automatically collected while you use our Site, most Web browsers allow you to disable certain functionality or set certain privacy settings. For example, to disable cookies using Internet Explorer, select “Internet Options” under the Tools menu and click on “Privacy.” Select “High” or “Block All Cookies.” To disable cookies using Mozilla Firefox, select “Options” under the “Tools” menu. If you choose to disable cookies or turn off other functionality, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including, for example, to process your registration request, provide you with services and communications that you have requested, send you email updates and other communications, customize features and advertising that appear on the Site, deliver our Site content to you, measure Site traffic, measure user interests and traffic patterns, and improve the Site and the services and features offered via the Site.
In addition, we may use any information submitted by or collected from you via the Site for any purpose related to the Site, including to contact you for customer service purposes, to inform you of important changes or additions to our Site or the services offered over our Site, and to send you administrative notices and any other communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
We also may provide your information to our affiliates or to third parties, including our third party service providers and contractors, for purposes related to Site administration and other services, including serving advertisements.
If you do not wish your personally identifiable information to be used or shared for these purposes, send a letter to the Privacy Coordinator whose contact information is listed at the end of this notice.
Please be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors if required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service; or (c) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of 13, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of 13 from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 via the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 via the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under 13 in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Storage of Information
All information we gather on our Site is stored within a database to which only we and our hosting services provider are provided access. However, as effective as the reasonable security measures implemented by us may be, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our Site’s servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Questions Regarding Privacy
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact:
Online Privacy Coordinator / Customer Success Director
6111 West Plano Parkway Suite 1000
Plano, TX 75093
+1 972 267 2222
Changes to this policy