Kickserv has both a web interface using a mobile browser (Safari, IE, Chrome, Firefox, ect..) and we have a downloaded mobile app from the Apple store or the Google Play store.
You can have icons on your mobile desktop or home screen with the mobile app and a shortcut for the web browser address.
Apple iPhone Safari shortcut
Note: All browser are not treated equal on the iPhone.
Here is how you create a shortcut using Apples' Safari browser (easiest)
- Open Safari
- Navigate to your log in page for your Kickserv account [sub-domain.kickservapp.com]
- At the bottom of the screen you will see the share icon
And then scroll to the right and locate the Add to Home Screen icon.
You then are given a chance to rename this new home screen icon and click done.
Android Firefox shortcut
- Open Firefox for Android and go to your favorite web page.
- Press the Menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) , then tap on Page.
- Tap Add Page Shortcut.
- Your shortcut should now appear on your home screen.