Using Services will allow your clients to see what your business offers. To add any service go to Settings (the gear icon on the top right) > Services > Add new service.
Then, complete all the service information. The options you have are:
- Allow online booking.
- Name of the service. We suggest naming the service as literal as possible. For example: "Roof repair" or "Clogged drain".
- Give your service a marketing description.
- Set a Default Appointment Length and a Typical Cost.
- Upload an image of the service you are offering.
- Choose a background color and a text color. This will help you to identify the different services on your appointment calendar.
- Place it wherever you want on your services list and choose a status.
Finally, click on Create new service.
If you go back to all services, there are two option boxes you can mark.
- Active: if you deactivate a service it will immediately be moved to the Inactive Services tab but it won't be deleted. You can reactivate it whenever you want.
- Bookable: if this option is marked the service will appear in your available services list on your marketing site. If it isn't, you will still be able to visualize it and modify it through Kickserv.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for new weekly content!