Kickserv does have a custom reporting tool that comes standard with the Premium plan only. Many of our businesses have different and unique data needs. This is why we have a fantastic custom report library of templates where you can build your own report.
Click on our Reports link in the left-hand navigation column. This will take you to our reporting page:
Step #1. choosing which template to use for my report
- New customer report - The key data table will be your customers. Use this template if your main focus is your customers (example: list all customers with the tag of "preventative maintenance")
- New contact report - the key data table here will be the contacts of your customer records. (example: report on contacts of customers who are associated with my big property manager)
- New job report - Use this report template if your need is to report on some aspect of all your jobs. This may be the most widely utilized custom report template. (example: List of all jobs marked complete for the month of February 2017)
- New task report - this report will be used when you need have a need to analyze your opportunity and work events (aka tasks). (example: scheduled events for my large property manager for the month of March)
- New Time entry report - Report on the times that your field techs document in each job for a particular company or date range. (example: how much time was documented by tech Joe for company XYZ?)
- New job charge report - use this report template if you are interested in certain line charges that you may have used in various jobs in the past. (example: which jobs did I use the charge item "labor overcharge" for the past quarter?)
Step #2 Name your report
Step #3 Check the boxes of the report template for the data that you want to see on the report.
Step #4 Drag the green crosses up and down to organize the data in the report
Step #5 Select from the drop-downs how you want to filter the data so you get only that data or objects you desire. This is really where the rubber meets the road for the report.
video demo of selecting the correct filters:
Step #6 How should your data be grouped? Specify a field to group your report. For example, if you want to separate information per employee, choose Employee Name.
Step #7 Click Update report